Women Soulful Surf Retreat is a safe, supportive and fun environment for women to practice yoga, surf and feel empowered at Caves Beach on the east coast of Australia.
- 3 days / 2 nights in a beautiful coastal home
- 3 x 60mins surf class with qualified and experienced female instructors (max 4 participants per instructor)
- 3 x 60mins yoga class with qualified and experienced yoga teacher
- the most delicious meals prepared by our local vegan cafe – The Yoga Place Cafe!
- 1x dinner, 2x breakfast, 2x lunch
- unlimited tea, coffee, soft drinks available at the house
- professional photography from surf sessions and weekend highlights! You will get all photos after the weekend. Show your friends, family and brag on social media 🙂
- access to surf equipment: soft top high quality boards from Softlite & rashies
- Women Soulful Surf goodie bags
- good time & amazing memories!
Not included: 1x dinner out, drinks at the cafe
Escape for the weekend full of fun and relaxation! Learn to surf or improve your skills, discover the benefits of yoga and nurture your body and soul. Meet other like minded women and create new soulful connections!
There will be plenty of activities – everyday surf lessons, daily yoga classes, dinner night out, but we also planned some time just for you! You can enjoy beach walks, ocean dips or just relax.
3% of every event hosted by Women Soulful Surf goes to Share The Dignity, an Australian Women’s charity that brings dignity to homeless and at-risk women experiencing domestic violence through the provision of sanitary items. Which means you are supporting a good cause 🙂
You will stay in a beautiful, large coastal home, walking distance to the beach. With plenty of room for everyone, you can socialise or find a quiet corner to read a book or chill.
Caves Beach is perfect for all surfing levels. The long stretch of sand has various right and left breaks. The patrolled area is ideal for beginners and that’s where we have our surf lessons.
Besides being an epic surf break, Caves Beach is also well known for its namesake. At the southern end of the beach is a a network of sea caves, which can be explored at low tide.
Women Soulful Surf Retreat is perfect for beginners of all ages!
The yoga classes will bring the full spectrum of yoga into one space. The physical practice will focus on those parts of your body that work the most while surfing and will strengthen, tone and stretch those parts of body.
Meditation and breathing exercises to help you calm your mind and overcome anxiety, not only in the ocean but also in everyday life.
The retreat is suitable for all levels and modifications for poses will be offered so everyone can join the practice.
There are various rooms to choose from: private bed room with or without ensuite and also shared rooms.
Dates & Prices
Upcoming Weekend Surf & Yoga Retreat retreat:
19-21 March 2021
Private room with ensuite – $1240 (availability: sold out)
Private room – $1190 (availability: 2)
Shared room with ensuite – $1040 (availability: 2 spots/ 1 room)
Shared room – $990 (availability: 1 spot/ single bed in double room)
Prices are in AUD per person
Caves Beach located just north of Central Coast and is only a 40min drive south from Newcastle and 1h 45min drive north from Sydney. You can also get to Caves Beach via public transport from Newcastle and Sydney.
Enquire now to get the best price!